Sunday, September 13, 2015

sachin tendulkar tweeted: Of course I have what it takes @ImVKohli! What’s the catch?

sachin tendulkar
@sachin_rt
 
Of course I have what it takes @imVkohli! What's the catch?
View on Twitter
Anupam Kher
@AnupamPkher
 
At the City National Civic Center, San Jose. Our play #MeraWohMatlabNahinTha starts in 20mins. #JoyOfTheatre #USATour
View on Twitter
PMO India
@PMOIndia
 
Beyond the Lok Sabha is the Jan Sabha and that is why I am expressing my views here, in front of you: PM @narendramodi
View on Twitter
Narendra Modi
@narendramodi
 
Mata Amritanandamayi is a shining beacon of service. I thank her for her contribution towards Namami Gange. amritapuri.org/49104/15-ganga…
View on Twitter
Kiran Bedi
@thekiranbedi
 
Public facilities shut down for VIP visit, exposes administrative immaturity. Such events require planning+regulation with care not closure
View on Twitter
Amitabh Bachchan
@SrBachchan
 
T 1992 - Leander Paes and Martina Hingis .. congratulations on US Open victory .. bit my painful tooth out during the tie break !!
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

0 Comments:

 

Loading...

Followers

My Friends's Blog

Computer&Technology Copyright ©2008-2009,All Right Reserved.